Chuyang Chen (陈楚阳)
MSc Student at the Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University
Office: Room 544, Building of Computer Science and Technology
[Bio] [Research Interests] [Selected Publications] [Teaching Assistant] [Industrial Experience] [Hobbies] [Honors and Awards] [Blog]
Chuayang Chen was born in Xiangyang, Hubei, China, in 1998. He received his BSc degree from the Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University, Jiangsu, China, in 2020. In the same year, he attended the MSc program in the same institution under the supervision of Assistant Researcher Huiyan Wang
and Professor Chang Xu
Chuyang Chen is passionate about software testing technologies, including fuzzing, metamorphic testing, and constraint checking. He also has a vast interest in related areas in the disciplines of computer science and mathematics, such as model checking, static analysis, and mathematical logic.
[Full Publication List]
- Chuyang Chen, Huiyan Wang, Lingyu Zhang, Chang Xu, and Ping Yu. Minimizing Link Generation in Constraint Checking for Context Inconsistency Detection. In Proceedings of the 33rd International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering (ISSRE 2022), pp. 13–24, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, Oct–Nov 2022. [pdf][best paper candidate (3/48)]
- Introduction to Computer Systems (2022 Fall)
Internships and Full-time Jobs
Honors and Awards
- First-class Merit Scholarship 英才奖学金一等奖 (Nanjing University, 2022)
- Second-class Academic Scholarship 学业奖学金二等奖 (Nanjing University, 2022)
- Second-class Academic Scholarship 学业奖学金二等奖 (Nanjing University, 2021)
- First-class Academic Scholarship 学业奖学金一等奖 (Nanjing University, 2020)
- Third-class People's Scholarship 人民奖学金三等奖 (Nanjing University, 2019)
- First-class People's Scholarship 人民奖学金一等奖 (Nanjing University, 2018)
Strategy games, CRPGs, and roguelikes; reading, especially sci-fi and philosophy; indie music, mainly post-punk these days...
[Back to Top]
Last updated on January 27, 2023.