Chuyang Chen (陈楚阳)
Research Assistant at the Software Engineering Institute, East China Normal University
Office: Room B416, Science Building
[Bio] [Research Interests] [Selected Publications] [Work Experience] [Honors and Awards] [Hobbies] [Blog] [GitHub]
Chuyang Chen was born in Xiangyang, Hubei, China, in 1998. He received his BSc degree from the Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University in 2020, and MSc degree from the same institution in 2023 after three happy years adviced by Professor Chang Xu
and Assistant Researcher Huiyan Wang
. He is currently a research assistant in Professor Ting Su
's group at the Software Engineering Institute, East China Normal University, working on metamorphic testing, symbolic execution and SMT solvers while in search of a PhD program.
Chuyang Chen is passionate about software testing technologies, including fuzzing, metamorphic testing, symbolic execution and constraint solving. He also has a vast interest in related areas in the disciplines of computer science and mathematics, such as model checking, static analysis and formal methods. Currently, he is pondering and closely monitoring the potential of large language models in software testing.
[Full Publication List]
- Chuyang Chen*, Huiyan Wang, Lingyu Zhang, Chang Xu, and Ping Yu. Minimizing Link Generation in Constraint Checking for Context Inconsistency Detection. In Proceedings of the 33rd International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering (ISSRE 2022), pp. 13–24, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, Oct–Nov 2022. [pdf]
[best paper candidate (3/48)]
- July 2023–Present: Research Assistant, East China Normal University
- Working on metamorphic testing, symbolic execution and SMT solvers in Professor Ting Su's group
- September 2022–March 2023: Teaching Assistant, Nanjing University
Honors and Awards
- First-class Merit Scholarship 英才奖学金一等奖 (Nanjing University, 2022)
- Third-class People's Scholarship 人民奖学金三等奖 (Nanjing University, 2019)
- First-class People's Scholarship 人民奖学金一等奖 (Nanjing University, 2018)
Strategy games, CRPGs, and roguelikes; reading, especially sci-fi and philosophy; swimming, cooking, and other thought-suppressive activities…
[Back to Top]
Last updated on July 31, 2023.